Past conferences have dealt with diagnosis, monitoring and treatment domains, and this year's conference will
continue to do so as well. Additionally, the scope and range of topics will expand to explore trends and innovations that are shaping the future of the healthcare system to its full extent. In all topics, Medical Devices, Biopharma, Digital Health and Diagnosis will be explored where appropriate.
Email us at email@example.com to set up a meeting or contact us via our website http://www.agcbio.com/contact_us/ and visit http://kenes-exhibitions.com/biomed/registration-for-the-conference-and-exhibition/ to register immediately
Fields to be included:
- Gene Editing and Gene Therapy: The Next Frontier in Human Health
- Deep Diving: The Role of Artificial Intelligence in Medicine
- Personalized Medicine and Digital Health: Lessons Learned and Challenges Ahead
- Transformative Cancer Therapies
- Tango of the Two: Academia and Industry
- Prevention and Rehabilitation: Should the Underdog Begin Barking?
- New Modalities of Cell Therapies: Revolutionizing the Way We Treat Diseases
- Smart Implants’ Revolution