- Our Commitment -
Environment, Health & Safety
AGC Biologics is a global contract biopharmaceutical manufacturing and development organization that is committed to meeting the needs of its clients, customers, and the community by operating in a responsible manner that is environmentally sustainable and proactive for the health and safety of our people in the workplace. This initiative is referred to as our Environment, Health, and Safety (EHS) program.
To support this commitment, AGC Biologics will align continual improvement in each of these areas with the organization's mission, vision, and values.
Certifications & Site-Specific Policies
We are proud to announce certifications for successfully meeting Environmental, Health & Safety, and Energy standards at sites across our global network, and that our Milan site has integrated a safety & environment management system, according to ISO 45001 and ISO 14001.
With these internationally recognized certifications and policy implementations we are encouraged to demonstrate continual progress in protecting our people and our environment.
View certifications and policy notifications:
- Copenhagen - Environment (ISO 14001)
- Copenhagen - Health & Safety (ISO 45001)
- Copenhagen - Energy (ISO 50001)
- Heidelberg - Environment (ISO 14001)
- Seattle - Environment (ISO 14001)
- Seattle - Health & Safety (ISO 45001)
- EHS Integrated Management System Policy - Milan site
- Politica integrata del Sistema di Gestione per l’Ambiente, la Salute e la Sicurezza dei Lavoratori – sito di Milano